Game beated !

Forum to speak about the second game of the trilogy.

Game beated !

Postby AuraTwilight » Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:31 am

Finally beat the game! And what a wonderful game it was. In case you guys don't catch it, you can see a modern airplane go by in the final battle!

So now I have some final plot-related questions, Lobaluz. So anyone who hasn't beaten the game, beware SPOILERS!

1) The Graals are supposed to be as strong as the Triforce or something, right? Where did they come from, and what are they, really?

2) You claim the Triforce from Ganon at the end of the game, but how does he have it? At the end of ROTH, you defeat Ganon, and Zelda claims it, and wishes it to disappear forever, right?

3) What is your Zelda Timeline?

4) There's going to be one more game in your fangame trilogy, titled Zelda: 3T. What's the 3T stand for?
AuraTwilight

Re: Hints!

Postby Lobaluz » Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:03 am

^^ Okay, since we don't have spoiler code in this forum I will put the "dangerous" part in little.

1-2) Zelda has a speech at a moment of the game (unfortunately you can't see it anymore) explaining everything about Termina. She created this world with a wish to the Triforce, Termina is a land where you can find every thing you need and also a hidding place fo the Triforce. Link found the graals, Oni-Link his master and Ganon... the Triforce.

3) I don't have any timeline. I consider each game as a new facet of the Legend of Zelda. (Well, except for the cell-shading games in that sea-world which are obviously in the future.) The idea is not of me though, but I think it's an excellent idea ^^.
And for the roth games... they are the sequel of Alttp, put them in your timeline as such, but don't forget that they are not official :lol: .

4) Time to Triumph :P .

Congratulation for beating the game by the way. Glad you liked it. I guess we will see you again for 3T :lol: .
Lobaluz

Postby AuraTwilight » Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:10 am

Lobaluz wrote:
1-2) Zelda has a speech at a moment of the game (unfortunately you can't see it anymore) explaining everything about Termina. She created this world with a wish to the Triforce, Termina is a land where you can find every thing you need and also a hidding place fo the Triforce. Link found the graals, Oni-Link his master and Ganon... the Triforce.

Where can I find this speech? Do I talk to her after getting the Oni-Link mask?
AuraTwilight

Postby Lobaluz » Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:13 am

Yup, somewhere like that, but you will have to restart the game :lol: .
Lobaluz

Re: Game beated !

Postby DarkLink » Tue May 05, 2009 12:50 am

I just beat it myself, awesome game. Can't wait for the third installment!
DarkLink

Postby Lobaluz » Tue May 05, 2009 5:09 pm

Congrats !
Sorry I didn't help you, I was in San Fransisco and didn't have access to Internet.
But apparently you didn't need help ! :P
(I answered anyway, in case if someone has the same question.)
Lobaluz

Postby LinkAlmighty » Wed May 06, 2009 10:12 pm

I just beat the game! 93% complete. I like how you had to be both Link and Oni-Link against Ganon. And I felt like Harry Potter when Ganon shot that green fireball at me :lol:

Anyways, it was a great game and I can't wait till 3T!
LinkAlmighty

Postby Alpyre » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:10 am

After six months of an interval, I finally could have the opportunity to beat the game... The scenario, plot, gameplay, puzzles, temple/map designs, items, ect. everything about the game was "state of the art"...

It took me 25hours of gameplay and I enjoyed every second of it. It was much much more fun then any of the hardware hungry games we have on market nowadays. I see that Arthur Jarosik has ported 3T to Amiga. Very soon I'll begin playing it. But not tonight... Ganon tired me a lot... The hero shall take rest now... :)
Alpyre

Postby rmcin329 » Thu Nov 17, 2022 3:48 am

Just finished this great game with 100% completion.

rmcin329

Return to Zelda OLB