English walkthough

Forum to speak about the last game of the trilogy.

English walkthough

Postby Liambass » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:00 pm

So, I had to translate a bit of Disparado's french language guide for my own use... then I thought I may as well translate the whole thing, then it stopped being a rough translation and just became me writing a walkthrough, and now here it is for you all to enjoy!

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B7RSAFZ_1vbWTDExZmNTOGlFSGc&usp=sharing

Credit must of course go to Disparado for getting me through the game and for creating the dungeon maps.

Reply or PM me any questions comments, corrections etc.

If anyone thinks I deserve any special thanks I would quite like to see what's in the secret room...... failing that feel free to buy me a pint :P
Liambass

Re: English walkthough

Postby rmcin329 » Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:06 pm

Thanks for providing this. Should come in handy when i get to this game. Currently about to start OLB.
rmcin329

Postby Disparado » Sat Sep 10, 2022 6:11 am

Liambass wrote:So, I had to translate a bit of Disparado's french language guide for my own use... then I thought I may as well translate the whole thing, then it stopped being a rough translation and just became me writing a walkthrough, and now here it is for you all to enjoy!

Credit must of course go to Disparado for getting me through the game and for creating the dungeon maps.

If anyone thinks I deserve any special thanks I would quite like to see what's in the secret room...... failing that feel free to buy me a pint :P

Hello.
I can't see your solution because I need permission
Disparado

Postby rmcin329 » Sat Sep 10, 2022 1:53 pm

Disparado wrote:
Liambass wrote:So, I had to translate a bit of Disparado's french language guide for my own use... then I thought I may as well translate the whole thing, then it stopped being a rough translation and just became me writing a walkthrough, and now here it is for you all to enjoy!

Hello.
I can't see your solution because I need permission

I had the same issue at first. I just hit request permission and came back an hour or 2 later and was able to access it.
rmcin329

Postby Disparado » Sat Sep 10, 2022 10:26 pm

Good work, I am happy, thank you.
Disparado

Return to Zelda 3T