Xanto Temple

Forum to speak about the second game of the trilogy.

Re: Xanto Temple

Postby Waldo » Fri May 29, 2009 7:44 pm

Yes, I forgot that part. Was thinking about a lot of other things.
Finished Xanto, but then got completely stuck. By mistake I have ended in the NW part of the "trench" around Mido, encountered three blue soldiers on the field above, and could not go back ("you can't run! message). Managed to kill them with the Spirit song, and thats it. Is this game over for me? :(
Waldo

Postby Lobaluz » Sat May 30, 2009 2:43 am

Nope, you just have to kill aaaaaall of the soldiers you will find in the field. It's Ganon's army attacking Rauru City. You will know when you're finished when Zelda tell you. Ganon has a little army though, so you may have to look for the soldiers before you can beat the two or the last one.
Lobaluz

Postby Waldo » Sat May 30, 2009 8:51 pm

The problem is that I am in the trench, i.e. bellow the field, and I can move only up and down, and one step left and right.
So, I can't search the field, and only tree soldiers come to me. I tried playing the ocarina a number of times, waited for some other soldiers to come, but nothing happened. That is my great problem. Is there any solution? Or do I have to play the game from the start, and that is too much for me:( Spent so much time allready...
Waldo

Postby Lobaluz » Sun May 31, 2009 7:10 pm

Indeed... Well I don't know what to tell you... Try the Song of Spirit again, if you see the gauge going down, play it until the end.
If it doesn't work, try the Song of Soaring.
If it doesn't work... you can be proud of yourself : you are the first one who succeed in getting completely stuck in OLB. Be happy and play the game. From the start...
Think that it will be easier the second time, you will go faster.
Lobaluz

Postby Waldo » Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:09 pm

I tried everything, and nothing happened. I don't even see the gauge anymore, it disapeared after my first attempt to, hopefully, by quiting the game end up in some other place.
Is it possible to edit the save file so I could skip the part after finishing Xanto?
Waldo

Postby Lobaluz » Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:48 pm

Looks like you're pretty well stuck.
You can't do anything, you will have to start the game from the begining. Not to worry though, you'll go faster since it's your second time.
Good luck.
Lobaluz

Postby Lanari » Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:10 am

Wow can I leave the floor that I kill the Oni Link?
Lanari

Postby whackjob278 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:54 pm

How do you get to the temple! :?:
whackjob278

Postby Lobaluz » Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:57 pm

You leave the floor by pressing T when you are in Oni-Link.
The temple is in the graveyard, it's one of the later temple, so nevermind if you're still not there.
Lobaluz

Postby gaia333777 » Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:43 am

Okay, I'm playing through the game trying to get the Ultimate Rank.
I can't get in the Xanto Temple for some reason, and it's like what Alpyre said:
I now am at the entrance of Xanto Temple. But I cannot go in. (No its not Zelda speaking to me with telepathy... That was before I collected the Mask). I walk into the temple door, but nothing happens. The screen does not change.
I know if you have fully upgraded the sword that this doesn't happen, but to do this I would have to talk to Great Fairies.
I have the Silver Arrows, and all the other Items(except a shield, bottles, and upgraded tunic because of the Ultimate Rank).
gaia333777

PreviousNext

Return to Zelda OLB