Xanto Temple

Forum to speak about the second game of the trilogy.

Xanto Temple

Postby DarkLink » Sun May 03, 2009 3:16 am

Ok I got to here and am very confused by this maze you get to from the portals. Is it seriously done at random? Is there not any kind of hint if what door to go through. I swear I went back and forth from the start of the temple back to the maze atleast 30 times.

I would also like to point out that when I got the Red Mail it said it raised by def. by one point yet it didnt. The enemies still cause the same amount as damage as the blue mail.
DarkLink

Re: Xanto Temple

Postby DarkLink » Mon May 04, 2009 11:37 pm

hmm, anyone care to help me out here? Thanks. Im still stuck on this freakin maze.
DarkLink

Postby Lobaluz » Tue May 05, 2009 5:07 pm

The maze in this temple is not radom at all.
You have to look on the map where you are (in which corner) before going downstairs. Then take a pen and a paper and draw your own map ^^.
Lobaluz

Postby Alpyre » Tue May 05, 2009 10:35 pm

Hi,

I now am at the entrance of Xanto Temple. But I cannot go in. (No its not Zelda speaking to me with telepathy... That was before I collected the Mask). I walk into the temple door, but nothing happens. The screen does not change. Hmm I'm very afraid this is a bug in my AmigaOS compilation.

I have collected everything. My inventory is full and my sword is Level 4.
Alpyre

Postby LinkAlmighty » Tue May 05, 2009 10:37 pm

So I got pass everything and I am facing Oni-Link, but I can't kill him, I get him down to about a third of his health, then I die. Is there some secret to beating him, or do I just need to use a red potion to heal then finish him off?

If so, how do I leave the dead world to get another potion, beacuse I used upped the last one during the Xanto Temple.

I also have a question about the red chainmail, as Dark Link said, enemies still do the same amount of damage, and apart from appearance, it doesn't seem to be any different from the blue mail. So is this a glitch or is there something else wrong with it?

PS: I posted this on the thread Zelda OLB on Zelda Dungeon, I just wasn't sure which one you're most likely to reply to first. Anyway, if you can help thanks.

And to the post above: your sword should be level 5 and goldenish in color before you can go in. You need to beat the Farore Temple.
LinkAlmighty

Postby Alpyre » Tue May 05, 2009 10:56 pm

Thanks LinkAlmighty

Now I'm at the Falore Temple... I will keep playing...
Alpyre

Postby Lobaluz » Tue May 05, 2009 11:55 pm

LinkAlmighty, i answered you in the Zelda Dugeon thread, but I will answer again here.
You can't go back to buy a new potion, you will have to fight with all you have.

And there is no secret weapon : just fight as a true swordman... Well, in fact no, run >.>.
Run around Oni-Link and just hit him once when you see an opportunity, if you miss him it doesn't matter don't insist and keep running until the next opportunity.

I will ask about this red tunic story, it's strange...
Lobaluz

Postby LinkAlmighty » Wed May 06, 2009 4:47 am

Thanks, I replied on ZD, Oni-Link is no more now! Now I'm at Ganon in the Destiny Tower, I think that's what it's called. So I'll start up a new thread on that place, cause Ganon is hard.
LinkAlmighty

Postby Waldo » Wed May 27, 2009 6:01 pm

OK. I somehow managed to kill Oni-Link, but he regained his energy back. Tried to bomb him, nothnig. How many lives does he have? Or, is there some other way to terminate him?
Thanx in advance
Waldo

Postby Lobaluz » Wed May 27, 2009 7:24 pm

And don't you have the strange feeling you are forgetting something ? :P
What about the mask and the song Zelda asked you to find before you went in this temple ?

When Oni-Link is down play the song of spirit, and you will see what happen. ;)
Lobaluz

Next

Return to Zelda OLB