Slight disapointment at the end of the 3 games(majrspoilers)

Forum to speak about the second game of the trilogy.

Slight disapointment at the end of the 3 games(majrspoilers)

Postby Kukironosuke » Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:47 pm

why does link keep giving the royal family all of his possesions? link would never give zelda or the royal family the ocarina of time, the master sword, or the triforce(whole), princess zelda is only capable of carrying the triforce piece of wisdom, link is the only master of the complete tri-force, same with the master sword, only link may touch the master sword, when hes not using it it goes into the ground where the next link incarnation can reclaim it, it never actually gets put in the hands of the royal family unless theres an emergency, like zelda needing to throw link his sword at the end of OOT

the ocarina is also property of the hero of time, the only time the royal family holds onto it is after link dies, when they are waiting for the next link to be reborn and take his birth right, link shouldn't just end his journey and give up all his possesions to the royal family, he isn't borrowing from them, they are holding onto them for him, as long as he lives hes the only holder of the master sword, the ocarina of time, and the courage triforce, or the whole triforce

sorry for the rant, other than how upsetting it is for me how much credit goes to zelda at the end of each game seeing how useless/worthless she is how she keeps losing the triforce/getting herself captured, and then how disrespected link is by him pretty much losing all his honor in the first game and always giving all his stuff to zelda, the games themselves are very fun and make you think which i love, it makes me feel like im playing a real zelda game which is one of my favorite franchises, looking forward to the 3rd game
Last edited by Kukironosuke on Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kukironosuke

Re: Slight disapointment at the end of the first and second game

Postby Kukironosuke » Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:57 pm

again, zelda says it was HER victory over ganon, and he gave HER the triforce, she hasn't done much to help except for a very few assists, but link does 99.9999% of the work and she still hogs all the glory

=/

anyways i hope the makers of this game make a new series, i know this was the end of a trilogy but maybe you can start a new saga with a different incarnation of link
Kukironosuke

Return to Zelda OLB