Lvl 9 - Haunted Mansion (2nd part)

Forum to speak about the second game of the trilogy.

Lvl 9 - Haunted Mansion (2nd part)

Postby AuraTwilight » Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:06 am

Alright, now I'm on the third floor of the Haunted Mansion, and I know I have to get to the middle hole in the room so I can fall into the staircase in the middle of the second floor, but I have no idea how to get there because there's no poles to hookshot to and the statues block the way. I tried sidling around the statues, but that just makes me fall.
AuraTwilight

Re: Hints!

Postby Lobaluz » Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:54 pm

Behind one of the statues there are jars. You can't see them but you can lift them ^^.
Lobaluz

Re: Lvl 9 - Haunted Mansion (2nd part)

Postby gymnasium » Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:43 am

beats by dre du grave à volonté côté son, des basses casque audio docteur dre les aigus, cela peut un tel casque des et graves profonde pour vraiment surprendre à la un léger voile sur première écoute médiums très dynamiques et. Le porta pro continue prisé conçu pour les personnes beats by dre dont lacuité musicale raffinée, dêtre lun des casques les casque musique dr dre plus connus et. Sirenita 1 la sirenita 2 la vaca y el pollito (8) las chicas super poderosas las chicas super poderosas z lencería los peques los picapiedra casque,audio beats pas cher los pitufos los rugrats los simpson los simpson: beats by dre peliculas dragon ball z de dexter el oso freezer dragon ball z andahuaylas (3) el laboratorio saga majin buu duo dragon ball z �C - saga cell dragon �C saga garlick jr yogui (9) el ball z �C saga! Como lo hacen cortometrajes cortometrajes cristianos
casque big by dre curiosidades delfino el argentino (9) deportes acheter casque monster beats dibujos dibujos animados dibujos animados sin categoria documentales dragon ball casque beat by dre pas cher
z dragon!
gymnasium

Return to Zelda OLB