Lvl 8 - Zelda Temple

Forum to speak about the second game of the trilogy.

Re: Lvl 8 - Zelda Temple

Postby Zerohero1216 » Wed May 06, 2009 1:27 am

I can only find one key and can't get anywhere and i opened the door with my only key i could find that is in the first room on the left when you enter. Is there some other key i can get someway or do i have to restart
Zerohero1216

Re: Hints!

Postby Lobaluz » Wed May 06, 2009 2:48 am

The question has been asked at the begining of the thread.

Lobaluz wrote:Hmmm from the big room at the begining you can find one going by the door up-right and the second going by the door up-left. I think now you have to go in the room up-left and take the stairs.
Lobaluz

Postby Lelandtheknight » Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:59 pm

I can't figure out where to go, I used the keys you from the bombed wall next to the compass room and the one you need to fall down from the compass room to get and then I the opened the door on the far right of the compass room and the door in the next room, but i need another key to get to the room after the one with the two spike-rollers. Could you tell me where it is?
Lelandtheknight

Postby M. Bison » Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:00 pm

What am I supposed to do after getting the key in the room top right from the big room? I opened the right door from the entrance. I HAVE read the other questions and someone said you should find a key in the room top left and then go down the stairs. i went there but cant find a key! :evil: when you said the top left room you meant the one where you see the boss door, right?
M. Bison

Postby GiriOni » Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:36 am

This place has a slight hard to reproduce glitch involving pressing enter to fast after getting the gorral that causes the menu to pop up (and sticking it there) thus making you have to reset your progress... :( it stunk
GiriOni

Previous

Return to Zelda OLB