.Exe file problem

Forum to speak about the first game of the trilogy.

.Exe file problem

Postby GiriOni » Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:32 am

Hmm.... seems the executable file for installing ROTH (at least for me) seems to be corrupt (according to my computer)... what should be done about this?
GiriOni

Re: .Exe file problem

Postby Vincent » Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:28 pm

Maybe a problem during the download, try to download it again.
Vincent
Site Admin

Postby GiriOni » Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:15 am

Unfortunately this is not so... my computer says that it is still corrupt after several downloads, sorry to make it hard on you guys.
GiriOni

Postby HyperDashSC2 » Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:19 am

Are you sure this is not a type of security issue? I had to authorize the .exe to run and install..... what operating system are you trying to use, and could you possibly post just what your error message tells you? :|
HyperDashSC2

Postby GiriOni » Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:08 pm

The message is: "The setup files are corrupted. Please obtain a new copy of the program." (This is for windows by the way.) I keep on making it harder for you guys. Sorry about that...
GiriOni

Postby HyperDashSC2 » Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:04 pm

What internet browser did you use to download it? A lot of the time, the browser will remember what files you download so if you delete them, it will simply re-load the file you downloaded from the same address so the download goes even faster. This "helpful" feature would be the same one that keeps giving you the corrupt file. See if you can COMPLETELY delete the .exe file from both your computer and your browser. How do you delete a browser download? Well, most browsers have an option saying "see all downloads" that pulls up a list of downloads you made with the browser. I know Google Chrome does this and it's very helpful. Firefox might, and Explorer probably will not. If you do all of this and it STILL says it's corrupt, simply try downloading it from a different browser. Another option would to be to try downloading it on a different computer and putting the file on a flash drive to move it to the computer you want the game to go on. I hope this helps!
HyperDashSC2

Postby GiriOni » Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:59 am

Ah! Thanks be to you. Seems that my Google Chrome doesn't like to download the game. So using Internet Explorer fixed it. Thanks so much! :D
GiriOni

Postby HyperDashSC2 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:21 am

Hey, no problem! Everyone should have a chance to play this series... I'd hate to see a bug get in the way! :lol:
HyperDashSC2

Postby daroth » Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:51 am

I realize this is an old post, however I have a question about the end game results. I received 99% , I have 55/56 Objects and need one more. What are the objects exactly?? Lunettes De Soleil Armani Pas Cher
daroth

Postby qingshan » Fri May 04, 2012 7:55 am

t may be compass or map in a dongeon for example
qingshan

Return to Zelda ROTH