Data Inexplicably Deleted! Help request!

Forum to speak about the first game of the trilogy.

Data Inexplicably Deleted! Help request!

Postby TeaCup X » Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:28 pm

This just made my day! (sarcasm to the extreme there)

I have been playing these games for a good while on my laptop. I have not changed anything or done anything with my computer since.

But just today, I went to play ROTH to find my save file deleted and all my achievements were gone...just gone. I checked OLB, 3T, and even NSQ and found all my data was deleted.

I have beaten all three games, and achieved all the medals/achievements/records for ROTH and OLB. For 3T, I had achieved both the speed rank and ultimate rank, but not the 100% rank (I was working on that).

I have absolutely no clue how this happened. I made no changes in file path names, settings, or anything. and I certainly would not be such an idiot to delete my own achievements.

I am wondering if this happened to anyone else. Also, and this a is far out request, but is it possible for anyone to send me data files so I can get all my stuff back? I poured hours into ROTH and OLB and weeks into 3T to get those achievements, and right now I am on the verge of rage quitting, but I was so close to getting behind that secret door 3T. And I do not want to have to start all the way from scratch again.

Please don't tell me I am in a no-win situation. I don't know much about game design, but something tells me that save data files for the games had to exist...and somehow disappear...in order for this to happen.

If no one can fulfill this request, I guess I'll just say to myself "Too bad pal" and accept it. I am going to have to wait a few months to get over this before I try again.

Thanks.
TeaCup X

Return to Zelda ROTH