THIS GAME SUCKS!!!

Forum to speak about the first game of the trilogy.

THIS GAME SUCKS!!!

Postby Karasu » Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:03 pm

IT IS IM-FUCKING-POSSIBLE TO COMPLETE THE ULTIMATE RANK WITHOUT DYING!!! I HAVE TRIED...OH WAIT YOU HAVE TO EXPLOIT THE "SAVE" SYSTEM TO TELL THE GAME "WELL, YEAH, I DIED BUT YOU DIDN'T KNOW. THAT'S CUNT FUCK!!!!

AND I JUST WASTED MY FUCKING TIME TRYING TO GET THE MASTER SWORD WITHOUT REALIZING THAT DOING SO GIVES ME ANOTHER HEART. BUT YOU CAN'T HAVE MORE THAN TEN. BULLSHIT! WHY CAN'T i HAVE ANY DEFENSE. THE GAME WAS HARD ENOUGH AS IT IS GIVEN ITS TERRIBLE DESIGN IN NORMAL MODE. I DIED 91 FUCKING TIMES!!!!!

AND JUST FOR FUN, I TALLIED MY DEATHS IN ULTIMATE MODE ON PAPER. I HAVE BEEN PLAYING FOR 4 MONTHS AND DIED 498 TIMES ALREADY. FUCK YOU.

YOU WHO CRATED THIS PROJECT I CHALLENGE YOU, TRY PLAYING THIS GAME AND GET THE ULTIMATE RANK WITHOUT USING THE "DON'T SAVE AND QUIT" EXPLOIT. IF YOU CAN'T, THAT MEANS YOU'VE MADE THE GAME TOO FUCKING HARD.

rant over

honestly, these three (four) games could be good, but they have too many small things that end up in this big pile of garbage of a game. You really should consider revamping these games. They are way too hard and way too confusing.

I just gave you a piece of my mind. I am surprised I find no reviews/critique sections about this game. I guess you have deleting posts like this one because you can't stand criticizing. PUSSY COWARD!!!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Karasu

Re: THIS GAME SUCKS!!!

Postby Vincent » Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:34 pm

Hi,

For your information I had the ultimate rank for each of my games, and ROTH is really the easiest.

You can find Youtube videos showing how to do (for instance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ip94jCJg1sc)

Good luck, and don't forget to remove capslock next time.
Vincent
Site Admin

Postby Random Ass Man » Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:17 am

FYI, Vincent...this guy may be off his rocker, but it is true he has been at it for that long. (I know him personally..and he kinda sucks)...lol at how you replied...cool and calm.

For your information I had the ultimate rank for each of my games, and ROTH is really the easiest.

Well, yeah...you made the game, right?...so you practically know exactly what to do, right? like the back of your hand? I am like that with LTTP...but I've played that game like a bunch, it isn't as big, and it doesn't play the same as your games.

I mean yeah...ROTH was hard for me too. My first play of ROTH I died some 60 times and got 100% I finally did get ultimate, but only after dying a lot more times and using "don't save and quit" as a work around...not very "Ultimate" if you ask me. More like a test of endurance and "Try-not-to-rage-quit." So I can see where this Karasu is coming from...though he has a pretty hot head.

YOU WHO CRATED THIS PROJECT I CHALLENGE YOU, TRY PLAYING THIS GAME AND GET THE ULTIMATE RANK WITHOUT USING THE "DON'T SAVE AND QUIT" EXPLOIT. IF YOU CAN'T, THAT MEANS YOU'VE MADE THE GAME TOO FUCKING HARD.

Actually, I was expecting ultimate to be that, but I'm glad it wasn't...meh...the game is harder than the average Zelda game....harder than Zelda 2: Adventure of Link at any rate, but that's just me. (ps...Zelda 2 doesn't suck and isn't "balls to the walls" hard as some have said)

No, ROTH doesn't suck, but it isn't what I expected...but I adapted...so take THAT KARASU! (caps lock back at ya! lol)
Random Ass Man

Postby Random Ass Man » Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:21 am

I actually agree with Karasu now. I am in the Farore Temple in OLB. Cannot beat the boss. Frozen by the ice dragon, defenseless, hit by a fireball and I am dead. and the angle has to be SOOO perfect to reflect back their attacks...and only one attack will be able to hit the other, you can't hit both at the same time. also...trying for ultimate rank. Come on! I need some advantage to take down these bosses. what is this, dark souls?

Vincent, why don't you make some let's play of these games. yes, I agree with Karasu. YOU play this game and let us watch you. It would be interesting to see how well the creator is at his own game.
Random Ass Man

Postby Random Ass Man » Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:42 am

update on OLB.

I reflect back a shot and it I somehow hit myself with it.

DO you fucking test your own game to iron out these kinks? I went to game design cool, and you would get a guaranteed F with this.
Random Ass Man

Postby littlebunny123 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:09 pm

I spent 3 hours this morning and got all the 3 ranks.
littlebunny123

Postby Random Ass Man » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:40 am

How much did you practice? Tell me that!
Random Ass Man

Return to Zelda ROTH