Correcting and bugs

Forum to speak about the first game of the trilogy.

Re: Correcting and bugs

Postby fnxghgd » Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:25 am

There are a few akward translations, but i haven't come across any that make it hard to understand

Gafas Oakley
fnxghgd

Postby TheTon1789 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:06 am

I am currently having an issue with the Wii Homebrew Browser with attempting to save the game. Whenever I save and quit, it comes back to the title screen and my save file is gone when I come back.
TheTon1789

Postby williesee2002 » Sun May 31, 2015 11:23 pm

I am having the same problem with not being able to save my game from the Hombrew Wii channel. When the game installs it does not create a "save" folder like it does in if you install the game on a pc. When I created a "save" folder and tried to save to it, it will crash and I have to reset the wii. If there is a fix out there someone tell us please. This game look like a lot of fun!!!!
williesee2002

Postby Zunar » Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:46 pm

I noticed there was a download link to the ROTH source so I decided to go through the ROTH script and fix the translation since I'm a native English speaker. However I'm not sure how to compile it into the game; I've tried doing it myself but I get errors about missing SDL directories.

Here's the edited English script: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9gsa99a7kch9z ... e.cpp?dl=0

I can also edit the OLB and 3T script if you would like me to. I wouldn't want to waste time editing a script nobody is going to use, right?
Zunar

Previous

Return to Zelda ROTH