Lvl 6 - Fire Temple (Turtle's Rock)

Forum to speak about the first game of the trilogy.

Lvl 6 - Fire Temple (Turtle's Rock)

Postby Waldo » Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:49 pm

Hi,
I got stuck in the Fire temple. Can't open any more doors. How can I pass over the gaps (there is probably some kind of ladder, but can't find it), and is it possible to destroy the thing that fires the red balls?
Thanx in advance.
Waldo

Re: Hints!

Postby dcsleez » Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:36 pm

HELP! please, im stuck. I have 5 crystals and i just got the hammer as my last weapon, so im assuming i go to the fire land and turtle rock right? but there seems to be nothing there and i have played for bout 2 hours trying to find the next step and i cant find anything, give me a hint or clue as where/what to do next? Thanks
dcsleez

Re: Hints!

Postby Lobaluz » Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:25 pm

Waldo : With so little informations I can't help you that much. But maybe it will help if i say that even if you can't destroy the fire ball... bowler (^^), you can use them : their fire balls can light the extinct lanterns.

dcsleez : Well... you have the hammer ? You are at the turtle rock ? Then you have all you need to continue ^^.
(Think absurd >.>)
Lobaluz

Re: Lvl 6 - Fire Temple (Turtle's Rock)

Postby adamj86 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:16 pm

im in the central room 1st floor lit up the torches doors are open but i cant walk across thin air throgh those doors u will get new item and boss key and if i go straight passed them to the next doors all light all the torches use the grapple to get to the door and in that room theres a monster and 2 of them things that shoot fire eacfh side of the door i kill the monster bu the door wont open

please help me propper stuck
adamj86

Return to Zelda ROTH